Subject: EpiPulse introduction 17 May 2024
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Cc: "Jenny Mohseni Skoglund" <[email-masked]>, "Francois-Xavier Lamy" <[email-masked]>, "Flavia Cunha" <[email-masked]>, "Marieke van der Werf" <[email-masked]>, "Marijana Kukolj" <[email-masked]>, "Ioulieta Liatsou" <[email-masked]>, "SOHO" <[email-masked]>, "Agoritsa Baka" <[email-masked]>, "Stefania De Angelis" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <koen.blot
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 14:24:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues,

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in the EpiPulse webinar. We 
greatly appreciate your time and engagement.

Please find the attached presentation.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us any time writing to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

For access support or login questions, please contact 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Kind regards,

the ECDC SoHO team and the ECDC EpiPulse team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.